Holy Trinity Orthodox Church
The Holy Trinity Orthodox Church is located in the center of the city of Karakol. It was built in 1894-1895 on the site of an older church, which was destroyed by an earthquake. The facade of this four-column church is decorated with carvings, a bell tower at the top, and a gilded dome on the roof, characterizing a traditional Orthodox church. The church is home to the miraculous icon of Our Lady of Tikhvin.